How to get rid of mud stains from clothing after a day out
When the weather hasn’t been great and you take the dog out for the day, mud is going to be in abundance.
Don’t let your day out be ruined by worrying about stains.
Top Tip: Don’t Panic – just dampen it with water until you get home – don’t let it dry out – remove excess under tap water and then pre-treat directly.
Use This: Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder.
First, pre-treat the stain.
1) Add ¼ scoop of Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder
2) Add ¾ scoop of warm water (40oC maximum)
3) Then mix well
4) And apply to your stain
5) Rub in using the base of your scoop
6) Specially designed rubbing heads help work Vanish into the stain.
7) Look, you’ll see the stain begin to disappear
8) Leave on stain for 10 minutes maximum
9) You’ll see it’s already disappearing.
Then, put your clothes in the wash.
1) Take one scoop of Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder
2) Add scoop into laundry detergent
3) Then wash as usual.
Vanish gets to work quickly on your stain.
Mud stain gone – perhaps walk another route tomorrow.