If you have been a bit too eager with applying your deodorant and now you have a stain, don’t worry. Your clothes aren’t ruined forever.
Here we will show you how you can get rid of them so your clothes will be ready for your next big night out.
Top Tip: Deodorant with low levels of aluminum are less likely to result in yellow stains.
Use This: Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder
First, soak the stain.
1) Add one scoop of powder
2) Into four litres of warm water (40oC maximum)
3) And leave garment to soak
4) Colours soak for one hour maximum
5) Whites soak for six hours maximum.
Then, put your clothes in the wash.
1) Take one scoop of powder
2) Add it to your laundry detergent
3) Then just wash as usual.
Vanish gets to work quickly on your stain.