Accidents and emergencies can leave blood stains that are well known to be stubborn, particularly when it has dried.
In this video, you will see how to remove blood stains from clothing, using Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder.
Top Tip: Don’t worry. Just dampen the stain inside out with cold tap water before using Vanish.
Use This: Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder.
First, soak the stain.
1) Mix some Vanish with water
2) And apply to your stain
3) Rub in using the base of your scoop
4) Specially designed rubbing heads help work Vanish into the stain.
5) Then add one scoop of powder
6) Into four litres of warm water (40oC maximum)
7) And leave garment to soak
8) Colours soak for one hour maximum
9) Whites soak for six hours maximum.
Then, put your clothes in the wash.
1) Take one scoop of Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder
2) Add it to your laundry detergent
3) Then just wash as usual.
Vanish gets to work quickly on your stain.
All gone. Hope it wasn’t too serious!