A Spicy Splash?
Whether curry is a weekend treat, curled up in front of the sofa or part of your staple diet, it can be hard to get out of clothes no matter when you get round to tackling it.
Find out how to get rid of curry stains using Vanish.
Top Tip: Don’t Worry. Dampen it with water straight away, blotting from the outside in.
Use This: Vanish Gold Oxi Action Gel.
First, soak the stain.
1) Apply some gel directly to stain using your gel pod
2) Specifically designed grooves help work Vanish into the stain
3) Then pour 60ml of gel
4) Into four litres of warm water (40oC maximum)
5) And leave garment to soak
6) Colours soak for one hour maximum
7) Whites soak for six hours maximum.
Then, put your clothes in the wash.
1) Normal Stain? Pour 60ml of gel
2) Tough Dry Stain? Pour 120ml of gel
3) Place the pod in with your laundry
4) Or pour in with your detergent
5) Then just wash as usual.
Vanish gets to work quickly on your stain.
With the stain gone… Time to get back to the table.